What Information We Collect and From Whom We Collect It
- We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms;
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others; and
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency.
What Information We Disclose and To Whom We Disclose It
- We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except as permitted by law.
- We may share all the information that we collect, as described above, with our affiliates. By sharing this information, we can better serve your financial needs. If you do not wish for us to share this information with our affiliates you may contact us.
- We may disclose the following information to companies that perform marketing services on our behalf or to other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms, such as your name, address, social security number, assets, and income;
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others, such as your account balance, payment history, and parties to transactions;
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency, such as your creditworthiness and credit history.
- Information we derive from your connection to this web site through an Internet "cookie" (an information collecting device) or otherwise, such as your Internet browser, domain name and referring link; and
- Information we receive from you voluntarily, such as your e-mail address and any information contained in your e-mail messages.
- "Nonpublic personal information" is nonpublic information about you that we obtain in connection with providing a financial product or service to you.
Our Security Procedures
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations in order to guard your nonpublic personal information.